Huntington Beach - Nunbangkok Swimwear









Asian Impressions Photography shooting Nunbangkok Swimwear on Huntington Beach.

The beach is a great place to relax and enjoy, but for us it's the perfect place to have fun and shoot some new items I received from Nunbangkok! My photographer is the one and only Teban of Asian Impressions. A photographer looking to seek inner and outer beauty within all asian women. He is not only my favorite photographer but a dear friend. Therefore this shoot was not all business but tons of fun to go with it.

BEHIND THE SCENES




During my trip I was accompanied by Ahnie who has become one of my closest friends. She is a fellow model for Asian Impressions and we met through Teban on his first trip to San Diego in April of 2014. He introduced us and since then we've been inseparable.


5 comments:

  1. Greetings! I am John from LOOKBOOK, and I came across this blog through LOOKBOOK.

    I Hyped this swimsuit outfit on LOOKBOOK earlier today. This is a quite hot one-piece swimsuit. Your face, smile, and hairstyle are unworldly gorgeous. I even love the purple/violet color you styled your hair with. By the way, Ahnie here looks lovely herself.

    Great outfit and great post!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much, thats such a heart felt comment I always love people like you! We need more kind people like you in this world :3

      Delete
  2. You are so stunning! I love how unique the swimsuit looks; I know I mentioned it before, but as you said it's revealing, but it also isn't. It's definitely different, and I love different. Black really suits you, and I love that you're doing you and being you! Because that and your confidence just, seriously girl, ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's my favorite color but you know that ;) Awwww thanks so much ur comments are always so sweet :D I don't got any boobies so triangl tops don't do me justice and I like being semi-revealing? But not showing all? yaaa knowwww? lol

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congrats on the launch of your new blog! These pictures are incredible and the location is absolutely perfect! You have a beautiful smile and seriously the best hair ever!!!

    ReplyDelete