Ivy Imagery





Photography & editing by: Ivy Imagery

I remember before I even met Yelena I was shown her artwork, sculptures, and photography on her Devianart by a mutual friend. I was amazed, my friend later introduced us and meeting her in person I thought she was so gorgeous. I never knew Yelena and I went to the same high school, but she's older then me therefore I never saw her. We were friends for about four years before she ever asked to take my photos for her digital art and photography book. I was ecstatic, I believe Yelena has so much potential and is such a great artist. She is, by far, one of my all time favorite creators.


4 comments:

  1. D'aww you're so sweet! ^-^ Can't wait to shoot with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very dark and sort of evil, but it is also stylish as well. Your hair is gorgeous no matter what color or colors it is. You are styled quite well. The vampy lipstick is a charming touch to go with everything.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time I ever saw her and your collaboration and I was BLOWN AWAY. Seriously ethereal and has this raw quality to it!! I LOVE IT. Especially the shot where you're in water. How amazing!!


    ChocoKittieHK holidays
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete