WORST SERVICE EVER: Teale Coco Widow's Peak - Tealecoco.com Review

Hello everyone!
Today I'll be writing a review on the item "Widows Peak" and reviewing the brand Tealecoco.
Everything was paid for so this is a non-sponsored item!
I will not be giving links to any of the items because I DO NOT support this brand in any form.
This brand has given me the worst shopping experience of my life!

 (Image from Tealecoco.com website)






 SIDE NOTE*: I posted a photo on Instagram of me wearing the item, but in the caption I didn't mention the brand nor did I saw anything rude about the brand. Tealecoco was reading through my messages and came across a follower  who left a comment and I replied to my follower honestly, complaining about the shipping time. Tealecoco saw it and asked if I was "talking about her [company]". She then deleted the comment but I already saw it so I replied (ENTIRE conversation below, nothing is left out on either side):







After sending all her hate mail to me she blocked me on the company website and her personal account.

 REVIEW: Pros/Cons
Rating: 0/5

Price$115 USD, this item is VERY expensive. After my horrible experience I don't think it's worth the money.

QualityThe items nice, but not $115 nice... the price is all in the brand name.

DescribedItem came identical to what was shown in the photo. 

SizingI ordered a XS and it fit perfectly and was adjustable.

PackagingI kinda expected my expensive item to come in a box? I mean it wasn't damaged or anything but... I didn't expect a DHL bag turned inside out (literally this is what it was). Also, they spelled my name wrong on the package.

ShippingThis is one of my biggest cons. They claim approximately 4 weeks (1 month) for item to ship to you. This item took almost 5 months to get to me (20 weeks). Originally I emailed her in November making sure the size XS would fit my body type, then after I ordered it but I guess something happened with their system so it sent me the money back and I didn't notice. Even though my purchase didn't go through they sent me an email confirmation confirming my Widows Peak item. So, I never expected anything wrong. I waited 2 months for my item and it never came, so I emailed them and they told me about the issue. I was pretty upset they never emailed me notifying me about this. Also, I was confused on why they even sent me confirmation regarding my purchase if they never intended to send it to me? So, I reorder again in the end of September/beginning of December immediately because on their Instagram they posted a photo of the item saying it was "limited edition" and "limited stock". So I feel this gave a high demand to buy it before it's gone forever, well the item WASN'T in stock at all and it wasn't gone forever. They brought it back a month later and increased the price. If an items "in stock" that means it's made and ready to go. Well, as you can see from the above messages from Tealecoco it clearly wasn't in stock. I had to message her 8+ times to make sure she was even going to send me my item. I had reached the point where 60+ days I can't get refund through my payment system. Every time I messaged her she would say "next week". I can't count how many "next weeks" she promised me. So in the end at about 5 months of waiting, I finally received my product. 

WebsiteI love black so I liked the black theme of the site. The navigation on the site is ok, I wish they had a search bar but they don't have many items anyways so it doesn't take that long to browse around. I didn't particularly like the way you scrolled through the images of the products, found it kinda of irritating and not a good speed.

Customer ServiceWorst and most toxic customer service I've ever had. They replied to all my emails within a few days, which is expected 2-4 days. Nothing amazing. What really irks me is how they talked to me, it was rude, unprofessional, and they falsely stated shipping dates and information. It was extremely unprofessional, they used foul vulgar language, witty remarks, and took this personal instead of a business manner. They personally attacked me for stating my own opinion on the company, I originally never said anything offensive or went out of my way to attack them. A follower asked and posted a comment/question and I responded with the honest truth. It is never acceptable for a company to swear at or talk down on a customer, no matter how polite or rude the customer is. That's just business. I'm also confused on how I'm "impatient" after being told it'll get there in a month and was given false shipping information about 6 times? How does waiting 5 months make me "impatient"? They tried to offer me a 30% off coupon for my next purchase as compensation for my hassle and wait time but that is definitely not enough to make me return to being a loyal supportive customer, also how I was treated? Definitely NEVER returning. I hope Tealecoco.com and Teale learn what good customer service is and how important it is to get products out on time, they should use this as a learning experience. Instead of harassing me they should've said "I'm sorry we'll work on this in the future, thanks for your feedback." Something along those lines instead of harassing their customer and talking "shit" on other brands.

Conclusion:
I will not be purchasing from Tealecoco ever again for the following reasons:
  1. Selling an item online that isn't in stock.
  2. Shipping time of 5 months is ridiculous.
  3. No emails regarding my out of stock item, delay in shipping, or any information regarding to the matter at all.
  4. Sending confirmation on item when payment never was confirmed.
  5. Vulgar language, harassing and insulting customers, nonprofessional when it comes to customer service, shipping, emails, and packaging, and shaming other brand names. 
  6. For the expensive price, shipping, packaging, and customer service was not at all what I expected it to be.
  7. In the end, I got no apology from them and I was blocked on their online accounts. 

Is this a brand you really want to support? Do you really want your hard earned money to go to this rude, vulgar, unapologetic, unprofessional company? Everyone can make their own decisions on the brand. This is just my personal experience I wanted to share with all of you. I know I'm not anyone special or have a huge impact but I wanted to at least let my story be known and out there. I just advise you all to make informed decisions and review brands and products before purchasing. It's up to you to determine if it's worth it and in your best interest. Thank you. 

5 comments:

  1. I applaud you for writing this post as I feel like a lot bloggers refuse to write negative reviews for fear of the backlash.

    Anyway, this is so disappointing to read! I've admired this brand for a long time but have never purchased anything. It's so sad that these people think they can treat customers this way with no consequences. I feel like a lot of these small "alternative" brands that are run by young people think that they can use curse words and insult people because they "dgaf." That is NOT how you run a business. I don't care if you're edgy and young and goth, I'm not going to spend my hard-earned money just to be pissed on when I give an honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for writing this post as I feel like a lot bloggers refuse to write negative reviews for fear of the backlash.

    Anyway, this is so disappointing to read! I've admired this brand for a long time but have never purchased anything. It's so sad that these people think they can treat customers this way with no consequences. I feel like a lot of these small "alternative" brands that are run by young people think that they can use curse words and insult people because they "dgaf." That is NOT how you run a business. I don't care if you're edgy and young and goth, I'm not going to spend my hard-earned money just to be pissed on when I give an honest opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,I considered it the first time I posted about it on Instagram. I got backlash from only one person but I highly doubt she'll go out of her way to post about me on her page cause she doesn't want people to see physical prooof of how her business is ran and how she talks to her customers. So,I think she wants to avoid the negative critisicm. Doesn't wanna be another Lime Crime like business lol.

      I really admired them too! I trusted all the reviews I read so I decided to get something from them and I was super disappointed, I couldn't find a single bad review about them. Well, I guess I'm the first. Yeah, the "dgaf" attitude similar to Dolls Kill irritates me. I had issues with them as well. They think it's like cool or modern or something, but to not care about your paying customers is just rude and unprofessional. I agree, she shouldn't have attacked me for my honest opinion. It all started with a comment on shipping time lol. She should've taken it as a learning experience. Instead of going out of her way to attack me by insulting me and harassing me publicly. Like a high school girl. I know nobody wants to hear negative things about their work but that shows the true character of the person and business.

      Thank you for taking the time to read this! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. I grew up with teale. she has always been a selfish, manipulative, downright hateful bitch. She is not a humble nor kind person in any aspect of her life. Shes very quick to put down other girls, anyone whose not a size 6-8 is "fat" - ive seen her write back to people telling them to kill themselves. These comments are quickly deleted of course when she's calmed down. She is very fortunate to have been able to build her success from her fathers money. I hope one day she realises how lucky she is, she's a beautiful girl but only on the outside. I support small businesses who value their customers. The difference is, teale doesn't need the money. She grew up in her dads mansion has always had everything given to her and always will. This business thing is more like a hobby because she simply doesn't have to work hard. And believe me, she doesn't. Im sorry you too have been victim of her nasty demeanor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of that surprises me, I don't know her personally or her home life but from what I've seen online and how she treated me I have no doubt in my mind that she treats others like this. Worst thing is I'm a paying customer, I can't imagine how she treats people who didn't give her anything. Thank you for contributing to this topic and giving your input.

      Delete